Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday Night

Just sitting here drinking a Smirnoff Ice in Passion Fruit....(BTW.....is totally nasty....but I bought it...so I am drinking it.) I have been spring cleaning ALOT lately.Today was the bathroom....YUUCK...along with the kitchen floor.....and now back to my room which I started last night! The only time I ever felt this kind of urge to clean I was 9 months pregnant......and I KNOW that aint the case this time.....LOL!! Oh well...at least it will be clean and I will be able to dedicate more time to scrapping.

I went to JC Penny's today and bought some new towels. I actually dont think I have 'replaced' the towels I had when I moved into this house. I got some as wedding gifts, some were bought as presents through the years....but I havent bought a set I know in a really loooong time. I bought 10....in blue,white,red,hot pink, and light blue......to match the tropical theme I have been slowly converting to. WOW....my bedding set was the first I have bought in 9 years too....I guess I am on a roll....LOL!!

Well I am off....I want to spend a few hours cleaning in my room....before going to bed!!

No comments: