Saturday, April 18, 2009

Returned from TEXAS

Well we returned from Texas today....after 7 fun filled days. It was great to have lots of time to visit with everyone.

The kids had their easter egg hunt at mom's. Cindy's 3 boys were there too. Even Derek decided he wanted to join in on the fun!! (yeah got a blackmail picture out of that one...LOL) We spent the day there...and then went back to dad's till Tuesday. We spent 2 more nights with mom....before returning to dad's at the end of the week....to get ready to come home.

The kids loved being able to wake up around 830 AM and play outside ALL day....until dusk dark. I think the was the first time in their short years they grabbed a pillow and blanket around 8-9 PM and went to sleep with NO problems. I can say that they played their little hearts out!! They really enjoyed uncle Floyd playing catch football with them....and then taking them to feed his chickens!! Every night the bath tub was full of dirt, sand and grass.....a true indication of a hard day's play!!!

The weather was GREAT!! It rained a little on Sunday...but turned out to be a WONDERFUL sunny day. The weather stayed clear and sunny the whole week....until FRIDAY....and then it RAINED all day!! The kids were like sardines in a can.....I eventually took them to McDonald's to play....to help work some of that energy out!! LOL

We didnt get to see Chelsea....which was hard on the kids....but they seemed ok with it as time went on. I just hope she realizes that family should ALWAYS come first. Her sister and brothers are growing up wayyy to fast.....and soon they arent going to have time for her.....so she should take advantage of the time she has with them now. But some lessons have to be learned.....the hard way!!

I got a whole bunch of pictures from my mom to make copies of....so I can start on a scrapbook about me. I hope to go back in the summer....and get some from Dad and Nana....to complete my life story scrapbook!!! I hope one day my kids will appreciate and enjoy learning all about my life!!

Well off to rest and relax......gotta work on Monday!!!

No comments: