Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weekend Wrap-up!

Wow..... this weekend has been busy!! On Friday we had the kids' May Fest performance. They have been working on this program for months....and they had a blast performing. Of course Kase wasnt as EXCITED as Kaitlyn.....but he still did a great job too. At the end...all the students released balloons into the air....it was really pretty!! I got to scrap a little on Friday.....so that was good!! I have the pages posted on my scrap blog...here is the link http://www.southernmadememories.blogspot.com/ Here are a few pics from May Fest......




Then on Saturday.....I put poultry wire on a cage for the kittens until they find new homes. My hands STILL hurt.....LOL! No pain.....No gain.....right? They spent last night out there....but due to the rain....I had to bring them back in......till I can move the cage out of a spot that is holding alot of water!!

Today has been LAZY!! I have accomplished NOTHING!! LOL But thats ok...I have tomorrow and Tuesday to be productive before I have to work again!!





Now I am off to get things ready for the week..........

No comments: