Sunday, May 10, 2009

What a Busy Week

Well here we are....sunday again. This has been one busy week...lots going on.

Kase turned 6 on Tuesday and we had his birthday party at The Fun Farm yesterday. He really enjoyed himself. His party captain was Reeve...which Kase loved because he was a guy...and usually he has a girl. Reeve was great...he played games with the kids....and really made Kase feel special. Kase always loves to play the games.....usually its the hunting game where he can shoot the animals...but this year it was the crane machine where you can pick up jewlery...he even won a really nice watch. LOL All and all...it was nice....of course I even enjoyed it...because I didnt have to do anything....:)


On Friday....it was The 1st Grade Fun Day....so I went to spend some time with Kaitlyn at school. They let the whole first grade play outside all day. There were bubbles, hula hoops, footballs, and all kinds of games being played. They ate junk food pretty much all morning...so of course Kaitlyn LOOOVED that. They watched a movie after lunch....and back outside for a snowball!! Kaitlyn had a blast....especially since she got to talk to her friends from other classes. (The second picture is Katilyn and Kaitlyn Peters...they were in pre-K together....and when Kaitlyn came back to Loranger this year....she couldnt wait to see Kaitlyn Peters. These two hang out all the time.)




Today is Mother's Day....didnt start off too nice...but right now...kids are at church...and Keith is gone...so it is a pleasant day FOR ME.....LOL I plan on getting some scrapping done. I have a few things that I need to finish up so they can go into the mail....I am late on one....but better late than never...right??

So between....all the parties, the field day at school...and me working 3 days in a row....it was a pretty busy week. I hope to take it slow today...because tomorrow starts another 3-12 hour days of work for me......

No comments: