Friday, May 22, 2009

Our Weekend

Here it is...our documented weekend. I started documented from 5PM on Friday May 16 till Sunday 9PM. I took random shots of the kids or a part of our life for that day. I tried not to focus too much on just taking photos of the kids.....because I do that all the time. I really tried to capture our favorites...in places,food,drinks,TV....ect....those little things that get over look....and those things that easily fade from memory.

So here is my scrapbook layout......I took several more photos...but these were my favorites!!



Here are some stories....behind the pictures!!

1. The kids (Keith and I too) love to eat at Pizza Inn (called Pizza Place now)...they have a great selection...and all five of us can eat for around $25 till we are stuffed....gotta love that!!

2. The alarm clock is what time....ON THE WEEKENDS...the kids wake up. Of course during school days...I can't get them up to save my life.....LOL

3.The computer screen shot is Scrapyland...my virtual home!! I shop there, talk on the message board...and even crop with those ladies online!!

4. Smirnoff....is my new drink of choice....since Zima is fading out. Though I do not recommend this flavor....it was NASTY!!!

5.Thats the bath tub after the kids bathe.....I always have to rinse it out....I think dirt is attracted to them!! LOL

6. Thats me in bed....sleeping during the day....trying to catch up so I can stay up all night at work!!!

7.Hobby Lobby is my ALL TIME favorite place to buy scrap supplies! The kids LOOVE Dollar Tree...cause everything is a dollar. Anytime they have money......they ask to go!!

8.The empty sink....is because KEITH finished the dishes for me. I would have taken a pic of him doing them...if I would have known....but I was scrapping...and he suprised me. He does try...at times!!!

9.Sonic is my all time favorite place to stop in and get a Route 44 sweet tea!!

10. The candle is from when we went to White's Steak and Seafood....the lights went out and we had to eat by candle light.

11. Last but not least.....the pics of the kids sleeping was the last pictures I took of our weekend. They were watching TV....and fell asleep on Sunday!!

No comments: