Thursday, May 14, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys

What EXACTLY...does that phrase mean? Boys will be boys? Does it mean trouble, being hardheaded, not listening....if so...then OK...that is KASE!!

He had detention on Tuesday morning for using the 'middle' finger....he was only repeating what he saw...(the first time). He doesnt know what it means.....only that some kids use it he said!! He lost his recess on Wednesday....but while inside at recess he got mad at his teacher for not letting him play....so he decided to use that gesture again....."because he was mad...and SHE had said not too"! OHHHHHHHHHHHH...what am I going to do with him!!

Then on Tuesday he and another little boy were hitting each other's 'worms' as Kase calls it. ....and the bus driver...Mr Lynn had to write them up. Well he and the other little boy got kicked off the bus for 1 day (TODAY)....because touching someone's private is a BIG NO NO!!

If I havent said this yet....or if I have said it 100 times....I AM READY FOR SCHOOL TO BE OUT!!!!!

Ok....I am off gotta run to work for a unit meeting and to get my check!!! I am trying catch up on laundry, run errands, ect while I am off and the kids are in school...because the kids will be home with me starting next Friday!!

No comments: