Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Well here we are....2011! The kids and I hung out at home...until dark then we popped some fireworks. Nothing too big...but enough to keep the kids entertained for about an hour.

It has turned cold once again....was in the 70's on Wednesday!! I am faithfully giving the kids their vitamins in hopes that they don't catch any bugs when they return to school next week!!

Speaking of next week...school will resume for the kidos on the 4th...(I can't wait)...though I have loooved my time at home with them...it is much easier sleeping during the day without kids at home...KWIM?? The kids are ready too...they don't get to see many friends when they are out of school!!

Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts will start back up next week too....so we should be pretty busy! Our next BIG holiday will be Mardi Gras...more parades and King Cakes!!

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: