Saturday, January 22, 2011

What a week!!!

I swear if this weather doesnt make up its mind!!! I wish it would either get warm and stay warm....or be cold and stay cold. This back and forth sucks!!

Kase has been running a fever of 102.9 since Thursday. He has moments where he feels 'OK' but he mainly just lays around watching TV. He went to the doctor yesterday and he has the FLU...again. I guess I am happy its JUST the flu and not pneumonia AGAIN too! Well plenty of fluids, vitamins, and rest and hopefully he will be back on his feet for Monday!! I know he has NO choice but to miss school...but I really hate that he is missing again....he has already missed 2 whole weeks because of the pnuemonia he had in October. I am just going to pray that everything turns ok...thats all I can do.

Chelsea start back to LHS yesterday. She was nervous I could tell...I am sure everyone is...until you get into a routine. She had lots of people tell her they missed her...and loved that she was back. I hope this make her feel loved...because she is...she just needs to see it. She LOVES her classes. She said she has some 'really' cool teachers. I hope this helps her relax...and get the grades she needs to get all her credits. We found out that if she passes everything this semester....she only needs 2 credits to graduate!! YEAH!! I told her...can you SMELL IT??? She laughed...and said...a little. I will have to ask her again in May...!!

We met with Meg on Wednesday and ate lunch at carreta's. Meg was soo happy to see her back. She is in the process of buying a house...so she told chelsea when its all finalized...she can come stay with her. I hope this will help chelsea get out of her slump and want to enjoy LIFE!!

Well thats about it....I work this weekend....but its pretty slow there...so it shouldnt be to bad. I know I will still be tired....but I cleaned house yesterday...really good...so all I have to do it sleep!!!

No comments: