Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's COLD outside

...I think its like 23 degrees...too damn cold if you ask me. We have been having these cold spells for a few days....and then tomorrow it will be in the 60's again. I am trying to fight off a small cold. The kids woke up with the sniffles. But other than that...life is good. I have been decorating for V-day. So if you walk into my house...you will see LoVe!!

I am in the process of making the kids some headboards for their beds. I found some simple to follow plans online...and bought the wood yesterday. I am just waiting on a decent day to get outside and start the building process. I love crafts, art, decorating and exploring new areas....but this will be my first adventure in actually building something from scratch. I have no doubt that I can do it. I am excited to see the finished product!!

We have Kaitlyn's Cookie Rally today with girl scouts. The boys are going with us...so we shall see if I have any hair left when we get home.

Later..........

No comments: