Tuesday, January 25, 2011

...its Coby's turn.....

This time its Coby. Kase no longer has the fever...just a cough. But this morning Coby woke up...and was running a temp of 100.8.....so here we go again. He loves that he get to stay home. He has been saying everyday he is a 'little' sick...so he should stay too. I kept telling him that you have to be 'alot' of sick before you can stay home. I guess he got his wish....LOL!!! But really knock on wood...Coby doesnt really get sick...or he only gets mildly sick....so I guess it was his turn. It's been raining since yesterday...so the weather is nasty...but so-so warm....so that isn't helping. It was 23 on Saturday.

Nothing else going on with us...just trying to clean and get the house in order...get Chelsea back into her room. I have to move my scrap stuff out....so I am trying to rearrange my room to make 'room'....but just havent had the 'want' too...LOL~ Hopefully the kids will be better by weeks end and we can all do something as a family.

I have on my TO DO list...as #1...to get there pics made together. They havent had professional pics of them together since 2008....so its time. I am going to see if Brandy's cousin Becky Blount will do them. I will keep you posted!!

No comments: