Monday, August 19, 2013

Hello 2013

2-0-1-3....oh how strange it is to see, hear it, speak it!! I can still remember in the 90's when talk about 2000 was like 'futuristic'. I thought for sure by the time I was 35 I would be driving a car that flew like in Back to the Future...LOL Its really funny thinking back. I love to think back on my childhood and remember some of the conversations, relationships, and friendships that I had. I guess its a good thing most of us do grow up...LOL I remember hanging out with friends and not having a care in the world. I remember going to the movies...the local hangout...but cant really remember what I watched...LOL Its funny how life changes us. I remember wanting to be a doctor when I was young. I had everything planned out. How long it would take me to go to school....how long for internship....I was going to Harvard of course....and what I was going to spend my millions on...because thats how much doctors made...right? Boy...was I wrong. Here I am...I got close...I am a nurse. I do work along side doctors...sometimes it seems like I diagnose and treat more problems than they do. LOL I make decent money...though I could make more if I could find the time to go back to school. School...hhhmmmm...yes that is something I need to do....I need to finish school!! The kids are older....they dont need me as much...I need to finish my RN to better our life!! Guess this is where I will insert my New Years Resolutions....:)

1.Become closer to GOD. Be a better Christian. Speak his word and show my friends and family how wonderful he is and the blessings that he has given me. Pray more for others.
2.Go back to school---2013 is going to be my year....
3.Scrapbook about my Dad. I need something to look at when I want to reflect on him.
4.Use PL to catch up on scrapbooking. I really need to get caught up. My kids cant enjoy the memories I have captured if they are still on SD disks or my hard drive.
5.Build a better relationship with Keith. Try to be patient with him. Show him more kindness and love.

OK...I think thats a good start. I know a few of those will be a work in progress for the whole year...:)

This year has started off ok...a little bumpy 1 day last week...but working thru it...is the best part...it makes us stronger...and allows us to become better people. I decided to cancel my FB account. I really dont NEED it...and Keith felt so strongly about it interferring with us...that I had no right to disagree. I love him. and he is right....its not like anyone on there cant just text or call me. It will cut down on the drama too which we dont need any help with. Kaitlyn went and told the school officials about mine and Keith's fight...and so they sent an officers to talk to me. I was mad at first...at her...at them....just at everyone. First because we didnt do anything to her...it was a fight between he and I. He didnt hurt me or even threaten to hurt me or them. Second...those officials are so concerned with 'reporting' everything instead of trying to see why she felt the way she did...they would have seen she just missed MA and JP and wanted Keith and I split up so they could go back over there. I was sooo mad at her....this is the second time she has done this shit. I really could send her to a group home...and not feel bad about it....does she not understand...she is basically crying wolf and they could have arrested Keith...what was I gonna do...I didnt have money to bail him out. Then I calmed down and understood they have a job to do. I understand...they dont know KK...they dont know she is a hypocrit or that she makes stuff up all the time to get attention...like a lot of children. They say they treat every situation the same. I find that hard to believe....because the kids who are 'really' being abused or neglected...they arent talking...they dont tattle. So now...Im just waiting on the OCS call...cant wait for this one....this will be our 2nd. I just dont understand her....why she would put on this show...if she was scared she would have said something to us...that's how she is...she doesn't keep her thoughts in. I want to punish her but I havent quite figured out what will hurt her the most....so she will learn the lesson. She has to understand...she cant lie, or make out like things are bad here...just because she doesnt get what she wants. So I will start with taking her phone...

Thats it for now....

No comments: