Monday, August 19, 2013

Oct-Dec 2011

Well Keith didn't win the election...despite his huge effort. I don't think I have ever seen him so persistent or passionate about something. I was proud of him. We rode in the fair parade to promote Keith's name. It was fun....we threw rubber bracelets and lots of candy and necklaces. The kids loved it...I think it was the first time they had been in a parade. The kids placed chickens in the fair...and won ribbons...KK entered a poster and won a ribbon. We went to a wallk-a-thon on Saturday morning....for the fair....and to help promote Keith's campaign. Keith made me so mad when the election day came. He wanted to stay at his mom's. I had been helping him....financially and helping get his signs and cards out....so it hurt me when he wanted to spend it with his family and not me. I should have just let him choose but I didn't. He ended up coming over here....but he had an attitude...so it wasn't very pleasant when the results came in and he wasn't winning like he thought he would. He didn't do bad....he rec'vd over 3,000 votes....which was high for a first timer. Anyway...Sunday we decide to drive around and pick up signs...and I get a phone call at 1pm from Tracey telling me Chelsea was missing. He tells me she had been missing since the day before. I was so pissed. I was so scared...I didn't know that her life with her grandparents had gotten bad and she just didn't want to go home. Several events inspired and she was found and Tracey brought her to his house. Well...she didn't want to be there....and Edith started her shit....so Tracey and I decided she was going to come back to LA to live with me. The kids went trick-or-treating and after I drove Chelsea to Creek Haunted House to have some just me and her time. It was freaking...even I was scared by the time we were done. :)

In Nov.....well the election is over and Keith and I are back fighting....guess he doesn't need me anymore. We had thanksgiving at home....it was nice to have Chelsea here. I started working in home health to be able to be with the kids more and not depend on Mary Ann or Keith for when I need to work. Chelsea is adjusting...but have a lot of difficulties too. She has a presentation to do and she is struggling because she has missed 3 months of school....but yet is still required to complete assignments from that time...so she has been really stressed about it....but chipping away nonetheless.

Dec....not much going on....continuing to work with UMR and HH....along with some agency work too. Chelsea is planning on doing her project on Nursing....so she is going to shadow me one night I work at UMR. Christmas was nice....love having all my babies together....Chelsea decorated the tree...that was funny....she has issues with the Christmas lights....LOL Once the kids learned she was decorating...they jumped in and wanted to help too...so it was a funny show watching them try to decorate the tree. :) We had Mexican casserole for lunch...gotta love it. Kids all got wayyyy to much...and Keith even got me stuff (from the kids) which I wasn't expecting. So all in all the end is coming to a close....Chelsea helped with the fireworks....she held the bottle rockets. The black snakes got the most raves!! :) Can't believe my baby girl will be turning 18 in a little over a month...and graduating high school soon after....2012 is gonna be a sad one.....





No comments: