Monday, August 19, 2013

July 2013

Keith took on a new job....making a lot more money. Work was getting pretty slow at Southland...and with me not getting but maybe 20 hrs a paycheck....we couldn't risk him being laid off....so he went to work for Patricks Fab. Its been tough because I don't get to work much...if at all...because he has to work some Saturdays...and he works every Friday....so it only leaves me Sunday to work...and those days are so slow.

We still have been just chilling at home. I switched the kids rooms....so the boys would have the bigger room since there is 2 of them. I have been trying to decorate there room Camo/Hunting....but its been difficult to find stuff reasonably priced....!! The started off the summer sleeping in a tent....but that didn't last long because they would get rowdy and I just knew they would tear it up.

July has had long and BORING days. We have tried to clean...but the want to just isn't there. Kase started doing the clothes as his chore to earn $5 each week...he also helps Keith feed up too. KK does the dishes for her allowance so I started Coby with picking up the livingroom and dining room floors and vacuuming if needed....he has good and bad days....I just cant seem to keep his mind on the task at hand.

We went to Chick-fil-A for Cow Appreciation Day....we dressed up like cows and got to eat for free...even the kids got regular size value meals. I had wanted to do this...but just passed it off until Keith got home...and then I was hell bent on eating some Chick-fil-A.....:)




We had our CS July activity....Minute to Win It games were played....it was a blast. We should have had a bigger turn out except we had 2 family get the times mixed up. It was fun....just something to chart for the boys in July.

We went to Max's Bday party and the kids got to swim for 3 hrs...they had a blast and were water logged by the time it was over. Coby played mostly on the water slide with the younger kids and KK and Kase hung out in the pool with the older ones. It was nice visiting and just spending the evening with friends!!

Our family friend and long time school bus driver....Mr Lynn passed away this month. I have been so heart broken since I learned of his passing. He was such a sweet man. I never met him in town or on the bus that he didn't greet me with a smile. He will surely be missed!!

 
 
Chelsea informed me that her and Chris set a date...Sept 21, 2014......:)



No comments: