Saturday, January 17, 2009

Already the middle of Janurary

The last week in December went by so slow....now someone hit the fast forward button....because the last 15 days have just flown by. Why is it....that as a child, life goes by so slow...the weeks drag on....but as an adult....they just fly by? (Have I already asked that?....I really am getting older) This week was full of looking at houses!! I have looked at so many that I can't even remember them all. Who really cares the difference between 'crown' molding or just flat molding? Plush carpet or low grade? 15ft or 17ft refridgerator??? OMG....I really am begining to HATE this. To me.....molding is molding.....carpet is carpet, and as long as my food stays cold....I really could care less about the size of the refridgerator!! Oh and lets not forget.....tan,toupe,beige or mocha.....ITS ALL BROWN!!! Can you tell....I do not have the patience for this!!

Another 3 day weekend is upon us. The kids are out of school Monday for Martin Luther King day. I am on my 2nd of 5 days off in a roll......dont ask...its just how the schedule fell. Well I guess I am going to get off and be productive....and get some cleaning done!!

No comments: