Saturday, January 24, 2009

Narrowed the Search

Ok well I think I have picked out my house!! I really could get wrapped up in all the details...and what this one has...or that one...but finally I have chosen one! The house is a 16x80...3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms. I went for practicality and room space.....for the kids. I decided to hold off on the double wide...or modular homes due to the fact that Keith and I do not own this land....and having to move a home like that is so costly....which we plan to do once we purchase some land. We should be ordering our new home on Monday....and the manufacturing time is about 1 week...give or take! These are pictures of the living and kitchen. If I choose this one I will have the red on the kitchen walls....and dark cabinets....with black appliances.

No comments: