Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pic of the Week

OK...so I have given this much thought...and I am going to do Project 365. For those who arent in the scrapbook world....Project 365 is about scrapbooking my life for a full year....either everyday, every week....or on a monthly basis. I usually have something for each month.....but its a holiday or activity...and Project 365 is about my LIFE....so it will be from a different angle. I will be recording this on my scrapbook blog....but decided to post a weekly picture here too!! I am posting pics for the last 2 weeks so we will be up to date!!

(Click here to see my scrapbook blog: http://www.southernmadememories.blogspot.com/ )



Pic of the week for Jan 4th-10th
This is the kids with the Christmas gifts mom sent them. It was like Christmas again...they said...LOL




Pic of the week for Jan 11th-18th
This is the kitchen in one of the houses I looked at this week!! I LOVE THIS KITCHEN!!!

No comments: