Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just another Thursday!

Just sitting here thinking about lots of things....which bills are due, which house I want, the laundry that needs to be done....LOL....but not really dwelling on anyone of those things.....!! Instead I am reading blogs, scrapbooking message boards....ect....trying to relax.

We are heading to Gonzales tomorrow to look at a particular house....really think this is the one...I am SERIOUS this time....LOL!! I am just a visual person...so before I buy it from the dealer in Hammond...I need to see it for myself....KWIM?

Everyone is doing good....Coby has a bilateral ear infection....but he seems to be doing well with it....he went to the doctor and is on antibiotics....so he should be over it soon. All he talks about is his squarrel hunt and how he wants to go back to the woods to get another...LOL

Kase is....well KASE....hard headed and VERY independent....but that makes me love him all the more!! For those who dont know this....I wanted to name Kase...CONWAY after Conway Twitty....but of course Keith wouldnt hear of it. Well I got my Conway anyway....because Kase sings his songs ALL the time....even Coby sings them. I love it.....!!! :) Now if I could just get him to wake up in the mornings without being so GRUMPY!!!

Kaitlyn is good....she brought home straight A's on her report card....I am so proud of her!! She loves to have PRAISE in everything she does.....which is great...because it really is her driving force!! She tries to help out so much....which is wonderful....but still has to be reminded that she isnt the boss of Kase or Coby......(I see that being a BIG prob in the future)!!

Well guess I am going to end....we are without water right now so I need to figure out what to do about getting the kids some clothes to wear for tomorrow!! I will be posting my pic of the week on Saturday....so until then...................

ETA: Emily turned 15 today....its so hard to believe that girls are in high school and are maturing so fast. I wish her well in life....but hope that she realizes you get out of life...what you put into it and the choices we make today will affect our future......that is a promise!!

No comments: